Key Activity Fields
Altechna Group Members:
Altechna is a supplier of laser related products and solutions, specializing in the following key activity fields:
- Laser related components.
- Distribution of well-known photonics industry brands in local markets.
- R&D solutions in laser micromachining.
- Manufacturing of laser related components.
- Quality assurance and measurements to guarantee the highest quality.
Our products and solutions are based on added value for the customer:
- Highly qualified sales staff dedicated to specific geographic regions.
- Aim to build long lasting relationship with our customers.
- Each product is shipped only after passing meticulous quality control department.
- Growing number of standard products available from stock.
- Experience in providing customized products for customers in various fields.
- Focused growth of company group allows to provide diverse added value solutions.
ELAS, Ltd. designs and manufactures laser micro machining workstations with nano-, pico- and femto- second lasers for scientific and industrial applications. With extensive know-how in ultra short pulse laser micro processing, we give our customers advice on designing efficient laser micro processing using our suggested materials. Workstations, designed and manufactured by ELAS, are used for polymer films, silicon, glass, metals, sapphire, tungsten carbide, etc. processing for electronics, solar, MEMS, machinery, medical and other industries.
Optida is the largest optical coating company in Lithuania. It manufactures optical coatings and delivers services in optical technology field. Company is developing and manufacturing optical components for lasers, laser systems and optical devices. Within company developed optical coating technologies enables to manufacture optical elements corresponding international standards.
Altechna Group is dealing with research institutions and companies in more than 45 countries worldwide. Close cooperation with international business partners helps the company to provide high quality and custom-oriented solutions.
The main part of company's turnover comes from the export of laser related optics and optomechanics. Key company markets are European Union, India, USA, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, Switzerland.
The products and solutions of Altechna Group are designed to meet your requirements in research and industrial production.
Acknowledgments and Membership:
- In “Knowledge Economy Company 2011” awards Altechna was acknowledged as the most advanced high-tech company.
- In "Swedish Business Awards 2011" Altechna received Most Sustainable Growth award.
- Altechna is the winner of the 2011 German Business Award for its leading technologies and its exemplary mixture of young and experienced employees.
- In national contest "Innovation prize 2010" Altechna received "Innovation product" award for solar cell processing workstation SOLLAS. Equipped with cutting edge duet - femtosecond UV laser and nanosecond IR laser, SOLLAS is a multi-tasking system, designed for industrial-research or up to 3 MW/a capacity pilot manufacturing lines.
- Altechna Group is a member of Lithuanian Laser Association.
- Altechna is a member of Baltic Photonic cluster that is dedicated to facilitation of photonics research and industrial activities as well as promoting photonics related education, basic and applied research, development, manufacturing and application in the Baltic countries.
- Altechna is a corporate associate member of The Optical Society (OSA).