Key Activity Fields
is a supplier of laser related products and solutions, specializing in the following key activity fields:
- Laser related components.
- Distribution of well-known photonics industry brands in local markets.
- R&D solutions in laser optics.
- Manufacturing of laser related components.
- Quality assurance and measurements to guarantee the highest quality.
Our products and solutions are based on added value for the customer:
- Highly qualified sales staff dedicated to specific geographic regions.
- Aim to build long lasting relationship with our customers.
- Each product is shipped only after passing meticulous quality control department.
- Growing number of standard products available from stock.
- Experience in providing customized products for customers in various fields.
- Focused growth of company group allows to provide diverse added value solutions.
Our goal is to build sustainable sales growth by:
- Building mutual trust between Altechna and our costumers.
- Growing manufacturing capabilities: value added optical components and optomechanical assemblies.
- Continious improvement for our quality assurance department
- Penetration of different market areas as well as geographical markets.
Acknowledgments and Membership:
- In "Knowledge Economy Company 2011" awards, Altechna was acknowledged as the most advanced high-tech company.
- In "Swedish Business Awards 2011" Altechna received Most Sustainable Growth award.
- Altechna is the winner of the 2011 German Business Award for its leading technologies and its exemplary mixture of you and experienced employees.
- In national contest "Innovation prize 2010" Altechna received "Innovation product" award for solar cell processing workstation SOLLAS. Equipped with cutting edge duet - femtosecond UV laser and nanosecond IR laser, SOLLAS is a multi-tasking system, designed for industrial research or up to 3 MW/a capacity pilot manufacturing lines.
- Altechna Group is a member of Lithuanian Laser Association.
- Altechna is a member of Baltic Photonic cluster that is dedicated to facilitation of photonics research and indurstrial activities as well as promoting photonics related education, basic and applied research, development, manufacturing and application in the Baltic countries.
- Altechna is a corporate associate member of The Optical Society (OSA).