Vision & Mission
A network of businesses and science ventures acting in spirit of open innovations and forming global trends by means of photonic technologies.
Creating competitive advantage and added value to the customers employing innovative solutions in light technologies.
Satisfied customer: the foundation of our company is satisfied customers that give us a possibility to grow and improve while exercising confidence in our work.
Continuous improvement: by carefully listening to our customers, closely monitoring market trends and applying modern technologies we walk on a path of continuous improvement.
Excellence: we seek only the highest quality in every step and every detail using adapted competencies of our professional team.
Altechna is a supplier of laser related products and solutions, specializing in the following key fields of activity:
- Laser related components.
- Distribution of well-known photonics industry brands in local markets.
- R&D solutions in laser optics.
- Manufacturing of laser related components.
- Quality assurance and measurements to guarantee the highest quality.
Our products and solutions are based on added value for the customer:
- Highly qualified sales staff dedicated to specific geographic regions.
- Aim to build long lasting relationship with our customers.
- Product shipment only after meticulous quality control processed.
- Growing number of standard products available from stock.
- Experience in providing customized products for customers in various fields.
- Focused growth of company group providing diverse added value solutions.
Our goal is to build sustainable sales growth by:
- Building mutual trust between Altechna and our costumers.
- Growing manufacturing capabilities: value added optical components and optomechanical assemblies.
- Continuous improvement of our quality assurance department.
- Penetration of different market areas as well as geographical markets.
Acknowledgments and Membership:
- Altechna has earned
position on the 2015 Inc. 5000 Europe, Inc.'s ranking of the
fastest-growing privately held companies in the European continent.
- In 2014 Ministry of Economy awards Altechna won in nomination "A solid step in the export markets".
- In Knowledge Economy Company 2011 awards Altechna was acknowledged as the most advanced high-tech company.
- In Swedish Business Awards 2011 Altechna received Most Sustainable Growth award.
- Altechna won 2011 German Business Award for its leading technologies and its exemplary mixture of young and experienced employees.
- In national contest Innovation prize 2010 Altechna received Innovation product award for solar cell processing workstation SOLLAS. Equipped with cutting edge duet - femtosecond UV laser and nanosecond IR laser SOLLAS is a multi-tasking system, designed for industrial research or up to 3 MW/a capacity pilot manufacturing lines.
- Altechna Group is a member of Lithuanian Laser Association.
- Altechna is a member of Baltic Photonic cluster dedicated to facilitation of photonics research and industrial activities as well as promoting photonics related education, basic and applied research, development, manufacturing and application in the Baltic countries.
- Altechna is a member of European Photonics Industry Consortium EPIC.
- Altechna is a corporate associate member of The Optical Society (OSA).
- Altechna is a corporate member of SPIE.