Vision – A network of businesses and science ventures acting in spirit of open innovations and forming global trends by means of photonic technologies.
Mission – creating competitive advantage and added value to the customers by innovative solutions in light technologies.
Key Activity fields
Altechna Group members:
Altechna is a reliable supplier of laser optics, crystals, lasers and optomechanics. Since 1996 professional staff and trustworthy partners allows us to offer a wide range of laser related products and custom solutions as well as consultations from the qualified physicists. Altechna ensures high quality of all the products as they are thoroughly tested and inspected in our in-house metrology laboratory.
Altechna products include:
- General optics
- Polarization optics
- Laser & nonlinear crystals
- Lasers & laser accessories
- Custom optics
- Metrology and other services
- Trade and manufacture of laser related components
- Design of optomechanical assemblies
- Innovative solutions for academic and industrial customers
- ISO 9001 certified quality management system
- Flexible support by qualified physicists staff
- Product quality assurance with in-house metrology laboratory
- Multiple laser related solutions from one source
- Over 3000 standard product catalog available online at www.altechna.com
- Specialized e-shop www.femtosolutions.eu for ultra short pulse related products.
- A wide range of laser optics direct from stock on www.instockoptics.com
- Direct and prompt order shipment
ELAS, Ltd. designs and manufactures laser micro machining workstations with nano-, pico- and femto- second lasers for scientific and industrial applications. With extensive know-how in ultra short pulse laser micro processing, we give our customers advice on designing efficient laser micro processing using our suggested materials. Workstations, designed and manufactured by ELAS, are used for polymer films, silicon, glass, metals, sapphire, tungsten carbide, etc. processing for electronics, solar, MEMS, machinery, medical and other industries.
Altechna Group is dealing with research institutions and companies in more than 45 countries worldwide. Close cooperation with international business partners helps the company to provide high quality and custom-oriented solutions.
The main part of company's turnover comes from the export of laser related optics and optomechanics. Key company markets are European Union, India, USA, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, Switzerland.
The products and solutions of Altechna Group are designed to meet your requirements in research and industrial production.
Acknowledgments and membership:
- In “Knowledge Economy Company 2011” awards Altechna was acknowledged as the most advanced high-tech company.
- In "Swedish Business Awards 2011" Altechna received Most Sustainable Growth award.
- Altechna is the winner of the 2011 German Business Award for its leading technologies and its exemplary mixture of young and experienced employees.
- In national contest "Innovation prize 2010" Altechna received "Innovation product" award for solar cell processing workstation SOLLAS. Equipped with cutting edge duet - femtosecond UV laser and nanosecond IR laser, SOLLAS is a multi-tasking system, designed for industrial-research or up to 3 MW/a capacity pilot manufacturing lines.
- Altechna Group is a member of Lithuanian "Laser and Light Science and Technology Association".
- Altechna is a member of Baltic Photonic cluster that is dedicated to facilitation of photonics research and industrial activities as well as promoting photonics related education, basic and applied research, development, manufacturing and application in the Baltic countries.
- Altechna is a corporate associate member of The Optical Society (OSA).