4 inch Monocrystalline Sapphire Ingot
|Diameter||100,2 + 0,05mm|
|tilted M-axis 0.0 ± 0.1 degree|
|tilted A-axis 0.0 ± 0.1 degree|
|Primary Flat Orientation||A-axis [11-20] ± 0.2 degree|
|Primary Flat Length||30 + 0,05mm|
|Surface roughness||Fine ground 1 ± 0.2 μm|
|Defect region||< 10 %|
|EPD||< 1000 / cm2|
|Average ingot lenght||< 100 mm|
|Low dislocation density|
Polymer film First Contact™ is a unique product designed for laser optics protection, preservation and cleaning. For all sorts of optical items it serves as a protection layer from damages during shipping, long term storage, environment changes, etc. and removes all dust and other contamination after the film is removed from the optical surface. It is absolutely safe for almost all types of optics and optical coatings.*
- Protects against scratching, abrasion, dirt, and water damage. Also protects against corrosion caused by water vapor, oxygen, and sulfur.
- Cleans the surface, removes particulates and organic contaminants.
- Leaves no residue.
- Leaves no hazardous waste.
- Safe to store for up to 4 years (period may be extended depending on storing conditions).
- Comes off in one piece.
- Does not lift metal from metal films.
- Safe with temperatures up to 200° C.
- Environmentally friendly
* Protective polymer cannot be used with optical components sensitive to acetate.
Price – 3 EUR per item (price includes coating service and polymer)
If you want to order protective coating please select "Optics Protection" in the catalog list.
Holding the sticker slowly peel the film starting from the edge. If necessary place the optic in its corresponding mount prior to removing the film.
Order your item
You can customise this product to your needs. If you do not find suitable specifications for your application please contact us for custom solution.Fill form
Laser optics direct from stock. All products are inspected at metrology laboratory, certified and delivered worldwide direct from European Union.