|Melting point, °C||1470 - 1490|
|Molecular weigth, g-mol||381.854 (SBN:75), 388.813 (SBN:61)|
|Curie temperature, °C||56 (SBN:75), 80 (SBN:61)|
|Pyroellectric coefficient||0.28 μC x cm^-2 x K^-1 (SBN:75)
0.065 μC x cm^-2 x K^-1 (SBN:61)
SBN crystalline elements meet the requirements for different applications. Based on this unique crystal growing technique, large high quality SBN optical elements and photorefractive cells are available.
Special dopants Ce, Cr, Co, Ni, La, Tm, Yb, Nd Ce+La, Ce+Ti, Ce+Cr.
● Two-wave mixing: optical information recording, dynamic holographic interferometry, optical holographic amplifier.
● Four-wave mixing: highly efficient phase conjugation, self pumped phase conjugation mirror, double phase conjugation mirror.
● Electro-optical elements, acousto-optical elements.
● Pyroelectrical detectors.
● Self-frequency doubling, self-sum-frequency mixing of laser and pump radiations.
Frequently asked questions
Download SBN parameter table
|Very high quality crystals suitable for two- and four-wave mixing|
|Perfect for electro-optical and acousto-optical applications|
|Suitable for pyroelectrical applications|
|Highly efficient phase conjugation|
Order your item
You can customise this product to your needs. If you do not find suitable specifications for your application please contact us for custom solution.Fill form
Order from stock
Choose from 12 SBN Crystals