LaserEye Beam Vizualizers
- UVIRV model of visualizer is intended for visualization of IR and UV coherent and incoherent radiation both from laser and other type-light sources. Visualizer requires no electrical power supply. It is an ecologically-safe ceramic tablet made of rare-earth element compounds.
- IRV model of visualizer is designed for conversion of near IR radiation of pulsed and CW lasers to visible green light. The material of visualizer is special ceramic with anti-stokes luminophores.
- UVIRV-IRV Twin model combines two models (1 and 2) in one visualizer for your convenience. One side of the visualizer is for UV-IRV visualization (emitting red color) and the other side is for IRV visualization (emitting green color).
- IRV card model of visualizer has similar characteristics as the IRV visualizer above but it is not mounted in a holder. Instead it is integrated in a custom design card.
- UVB model of visualizer is designed for UV radiation below 266nm conversion to blue light. Material of UVB is special ceramic with luminophores.
- IRVQ model is designed for near IR pulsed radiation convesrion into second harmonic. Material of IRVQ is organic polycrystals.
|High mechanical durability|
|High sensitivity to laser radiation|
|Universal and convenient|
Laser Beam Visualizers
|Visualiser Model||Spectral range, nm||Emission light colour||Threshold sensitivity, W/cm2||Operational aperture, mm||Price, EUR|
|6-UVIRV||190 -1090 + 1470 - 1600||Red||0.01||dia35||86|
|6-UVIRV/IRV-Twin||190 - 1090 + 1470 - 1600 / 880 - 1070||Red / Green||0.02 / 0.01||dia35||135|
|6-IRVQ||900-1350||Green to Red||0.1||dia35||90|