Laser Beam Visualizer
No specifications for this product
Currently we are offering four types of visualizers:
- UVIRV model of visualizer is intended for visualization of IR and UV coherent and incoherent radiation both from laser and other type-light sources. Visualizer requires no electrical power supply. It is an ecologically-safe ceramic tablet made of rare-earth element compounds.
- IRV model of visualizer is designed for conversion of near IR radiation of pulsed and CW lasers to visible green light.
The material of visualizer is special ceramic with anti-stokes luminophores.
- UVIRV-IRV Twin model combines two models (1 and 2) in one visualizer for your convenience. One side of the visualizer is for UV-IRV visualization (emitting red color) and the other side is for IRV visualization (emitting green color).
- IRV card model of visualizer has similar characteristics as the IRV visualizer above but it is not mounted in a holder. Instead it is integrated in a custom design card.
- UVB model of visualizer is designed for UV radiation below 266nm conversion to blue light. Material of UVB is special ceramic with luminophores.
- IRVQ model is designed for near IR pulsed radiation convesrion into second harmonic. Material of IRVQ is organic polycrystals.
||High mechanical durability
||High sensitivity to laser radiation
||Universal and convenient
Laser Beam Visualizers
| Visualiser Model ||Spectral range, nm||Emission light colour||Threshold sensitivity, W/cm2||Operational aperture, mm||Price, EUR|
|6-UVIRV||190 -1090 + 1470 - 1600||Red||0.01||dia35||86|
|6-UVIRV/IRV-Twin||190 - 1090 + 1470 - 1600 / 880 - 1070||Red / Green||0.02 / 0.01||dia35||135|
|6-IRVQ||900-1350||Green to Red||0.1||dia35||90|
Order your item
You can customise this product to your needs. If you do not find suitable specifications for your application please contact us for custom solution.
Order from stock
Choose from 4 Laser Beam Visualizer