Zinc Selenide Laser Grade (ZnSe-CVD)
- grows Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) CVD ingots with size up to 270 mm x 500 mm, thickness up to 20 mm, transparent during the spectral range (0.5-20) microns, of optical and laser grade.
- manufactures the following Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) CVD optics:
blanks, windows, protective windows, wedges, spherical and cylindrical lenses, meniscus, right angle prisms, ATR prisms, CO2 optics, resonator mirrors for CO2 laser, Brewster windows, spherical microlenses, balls and hemisphere, domes and witness samples
- offers Evaporation Grade Zinc Selenide (size less than or equal to 6 mm, purity: 99.999%)
ZnSe CVD laser grade
(optical component dimensions 3-100 mm, thickness up to 20 mm, grain size 50-70 microns, Index of absorption ≤0.0005 cm-1 at 10.6 microns) is used in high power CO2 laser optics, in medical applications.
Spectral transmittance (ԏ) of ZnSe laser grade uncoated polished window (thickness 2mm), range 2.5-20 microns. For visible range ԏ≥62% at 633 nm.
ZnSe CVD IR optical grade
(optical component dimensions 3-300 mm, thickness up to 20 mm, grain size 20-100 microns, Index of absorption ≤0.003 cm-1 at 10.6 microns) is used in protective windows and thermal imaging equipment, in Industrial applications.
Spectral transmittance (ԏ) of ZnSe IR optical grade uncoated polished window (thickness 2mm), range 2.5-20 microns
ZnSe-CVD Refractive Index
|Wavelength, Microns||Refractive Index|
Polymer film First Contact™ is a unique product designed for laser optics protection, preservation and cleaning. For all sorts of optical items it serves as a protection layer from damages during shipping, long term storage, environment changes, etc. and removes all dust and other contamination after the film is removed from the optical surface. It is absolutely safe for almost all types of optics and optical coatings.*
- Protects against scratching, abrasion, dirt, and water damage. Also protects against corrosion caused by water vapor, oxygen, and sulfur.
- Cleans the surface, removes particulates and organic contaminants.
- Leaves no residue.
- Leaves no hazardous waste.
- Safe to store for up to 4 years (period may be extended depending on storing conditions).
- Comes off in one piece.
- Does not lift metal from metal films.
- Safe with temperatures up to 200° C.
- Environmentally friendly
* Protective polymer cannot be used with optical components sensitive to acetate.
Price – 3 EUR per item (price includes coating service and polymer)
If you want to order protective coating please select "Optics Protection" in the catalog list.
Holding the sticker slowly peel the film starting from the edge. If necessary place the optic in its corresponding mount prior to removing the film.
Order your item
You can customise this product to your needs. If you do not find suitable specifications for your application please contact us for custom solution.Fill form
Laser optics direct from stock. All products are inspected at metrology laboratory, certified and delivered worldwide direct from European Union.