piShaper 37_34_1064 High efficient laser beam shaper for High Power laser sources
- Welding of metals and plastics
- Laser annealing
- Laser Hardening
- Laser Cladding
- Marking and Engraving
- Display Making Technologies
Basic principles of piShaper operation:
- piShaper transforms Gaussian or similar intensity distribution of source laser beam to a flattop one.
- TEMoo or multimode input beams are accepted.
- Galilean design, thus there are no intermediate focusing of a beam.
- Combining of 2 functions: beam shaping and collimation of a divergent beam from a fiber.
- Changing the input divergence (or beam size) leads to changing of the output beam profile.
- When changing the shape of input beam it is possible to adapt the piShaper to provide flattop output profile, this adaptation is realized through changing the diameter of source beam.
- Versions of the piShaper 37_34_1064 for other wavelengths are, also, available.
Order your item
You can customise this product to your needs. If you do not find suitable specifications for your application please contact us for custom solution.Fill form
Laser optics direct from stock. All products are inspected at metrology laboratory, certified and delivered worldwide direct from European Union.