piShaper 4.5_4.5 High efficient laser beam shaping systems for near IR-lasers
- Welding of metals and plastics
- Marking and Engraving
- Material micromachining
- Laser ablation
- Fiber lasers based
Basic principles of piShaper 4.5 4.5 operation:
- piShaper transforms Gaussian intensity distribution of source laser beam to a flattop one.
- TEMoo or multimode with Gaussian or similar intensity profle can be applied.
- Achromatic design provdes this transformation for a certain wavelength range.
- Galilean design, thus there are no intermediate focusing of a beam.
- There are two versions of the piShaper 4.5_4.5 systems available: telescope and collimator.
- With changing the size of input beam the output beam profile changes as well.
- When changing the shape of input beam it is possible to adapt the piShaper to provide flattop output profile, this adaptation is realized through changing the diameter of source beam.
Versions of the piShaper 4.5_4.5 for other wavelengths ranges are, also, available.
Order your item
You can customise this product to your needs. If you do not find suitable specifications for your application please contact us for custom solution.Fill form
Laser optics direct from stock. All products are inspected at metrology laboratory, certified and delivered worldwide direct from European Union.