Custom optics and subassembly solutions for
various types of LiDAR
Altechna provides custom optics and subassembly solutions for various types of LIDAR (e.g. MEMS, Flash, Mirror, 360°) and other equipment for advanced automotive applications. Our strong background in optics manufacturing allows us to offer a broad variety of plastic and glass-based optical components, from entrance windows with anti-reflection coating to complex optical filters or mirrors. An excellent durability and humidity resistance of optics is assured, as the thin film optical coatings are made using advanced sputtering technologies.
- Optics for a broad wavelength range (including eye-safe wavelengths)
- Optics for a wide angle of incidence (0° – 80°)
- Small dimension optics for compact solutions (down to Ø1 mm).
- High surface quality (flatness (P-V) <λ/10 @ 633 nm) for high resolution images.
- Spherical and achromatic lenses for higher resolution images.
- Thermally, mechanically and chemically stable optics based on Borofloat 33 substrates.
- Optical components with a long lifetime (>1 year).
- Mass production capabilities, leading to low prices (up to 500 pcs of 1“ substrates per single coating run).
- Copy-exactly method, ensuring repeatability of optics.
single coating run).