Custom optomechanical assemblies
Custom Optomechanical Assemblies
Altechna offers a full range of assembly and manufacturing solutions, from exact build-to-print projects based on customer’s instructions, to fully custom-designed solutions that are tailored to fit the specific end-user needs:
- Optical parts: prisms, waveplates, lenses, and other glass parts optically contacted or cemented together.
- Optomechanical parts: optics mounted on various types of metal mounts and housings, either fixed or shifting.
In recent years, Altechna has strengthened by investing in the areas of manufacturing, including a newly built cleanroom area, equipment, as well as technical training for our team members.
Currently, our facilities include:
- 100 m2 ISO 6 cleanroom working area
- All the necessary equipment for optomechanical assembly work
- A choice of various acrylic-based and epoxy adhesives
- Custom measurement-system set-ups based on the final application
- Experienced team of engineers and assemblers
Time & resource savings
Our goal is to provide a service whereby we can help the end user to gain the following additional benefits:
for all your optomechanical projects. Starting with the design, procurement of all necessary parts and ending with a final product.
of all components and processes of the project.
Time & resource savings:
the complex, multi-stage processes required to build optomechanical subassemblies demand a large amount of internal resources and time.
the pre-built, aligned and cleanroom-packed modules can be immediately incorporated into the systems of users.
reducing customer headaches from damages caused to precision optics when being built into assemblies.
with goods coming from Altechna, a company‘s own cleanroom areas and manufacturing lines can be reallocated to other projects.
a skilled team of technical experts is ready to help with your needs for the most competitive price on the market.