MDC is a motorized device enables rapid divergence adjustment. As an addon to 2D galvo scanners this device upgrades automated 2D fabrication setup to 3D. It is achieved by changing focal point position along z-axis when adjusting beam divergence. MDC can control working distance and focus beam diameter in real time. Device is lighter in weight and smaller in dimensions compared to other solutions in the market. Due to simplified design it is a cost saving and user-friendly device.
- Suitable for ultrafast picosecond and femtosecond lasers
- Aberration-minimized design (special aberration compensation layout)
- Reduced setup time by automatic divergence adjustment
- Plug & play solution (controller included)
- Active position tracking and correction function is available on request
- Custom wavelengths are available in the range of 250-3000 nm
Typical Items for MDC - Motorized Divergence Controllers
||Divergence adjustment range*,
||from -0.7 to +3.5
||from -0.9 to +4.1
||from -1.8 to +6.6
* Using F=+163 mm F-Theta lens when Ø3 mm (at 1/e2 intensity level) entrance beam has M2=1 and 1 mrad divergence.