Polarizing beamspiltter cubes
Polarizing beamsplitter cubes offer several advantages over plate beamsplitters. They are easy to handle, high contrast and high-extinction-ratio polarizers that split a randomly polarized beam into two orthogonal, linearly polarized components.
These products are typically used in laser-beam separation and combination, and optical-isolation applications. The epoxy-free construction of the cubes enables superior performance at high energy levels.
- Easy, deformation-free mounting
- High extinction ratio in transmission: Tp/Ts > 1000:1
- Low reflected and transmitted wavefront distortion
- No ghost reflections
- Minimal beam displacement
- Negligible absorption of reflected and transmitted beams
- High transmission of p-polarization: Tp > 97%
- For collimated beams only
- Input and output surfaces are AR-coated for specified wavelengths
- Custom sizes are available on request
Contact us for more information: [email protected]