The Ultrafast Watt Pilot is intended for laser pulses of <100 fs. It incorporates a motor-driven rotating Achromatic λ/2 phase waveplate and two high-performance Broadband 72° Thin Film Polarizers that separate s-polarized and p-polarized beams in parallel directions. The intensity ratio of the separated beams is continuously tuned by rotating the waveplate.
There are 2 standardized types of ultrafast attenuators – one for maximum transmitted energy and one for maximum blocked beam.
The Watt Pilot is essential in systems in which stable adjustments to laser power are necessary. Despite the stand-alone device look, the motorized attenuator is compact and can be easily integrated into custom optical systems.
Custom wavelengths are available upon request.
Contact us and we will find a solution for your beam attenuation, power control, beam splitting needs. We can also recommend compatible optical components for your beam delivery applications.
- Fast open-close time
- Low dispersion optical design for ultrashort pulse high power laser applications
- Two parallel p-pol and s-pol output beams
- Interchangeable optics
- PC Control software included
- User-friendly software interface
*Attenuation range for reflection type R1 (Reflection)
- Tmax (when open): >80 %; Tmin (when closed): <2 % (P-pol output)
- Tmax (when open): >96 %; Tmin (when closed): <4 % (S-pol output)
*Attenuation range for reflection type R2 (Reflection Contrast)
- Tmax (when open): >98 %; Tmin (when closed): <15 % (P-pol output)
- Tmax (when open): >72 %; Tmin (when closed): <1 % (S-pol output)