Please allow us to collect data about how you use our website. We will use it to improve our website, make your browsing experience and our business decisions better. To learn more, please read our Cookie Notice.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with R&D team
- Learning about laser components & accessories
- Reviewing/modifying 3D models and production drawings of mechanical and optical components
- Designing optomechanical assemblies
We expect that you..
- are upper-year student of Mechanical engineering or related field
- have experience with any CAD program
- are attentive to details
- have work experience in mechanical design engineering field (advantage)
Our proposition for you
- Paid internship at the company in the field of Laser technology
- Smart colleagues who will help you develop your skills
- Flexible work hours
- Duration: 2 – 3 months
- Working place: Vilnius, Mokslininkų str. 6A